Monday, November 9, 2009

Here's Another Explosion for Your Movie, Kid...




 "Birthday" or "Dearth Bay," Which one?

Oooh! How scary sounding! "Dearth Bay"! Ooooweeeooooh! Run! Ghosts! Ruunnnnn!!!1!!!

OK, fine, it's lame... a thousand pardons, my friends.

I have a confession to make. Today was ridiculously boring. The highlight of the day was when Cathy made a 122-point play against me in Facebook Scrabble. It was beautiful. RESONANT across the bottom corner of the board, touching 2 Triple Word Score spots. That's the highlight of the day.

Other things barely worth mentioning are: I walked to the top of Beethoven today, and an endless stream of birds passed overhead, on their way from somewhere to somewhere - I wish I had brought my camera, I would have taken a clip and posted it here - It was cool. Maybe they'll do it again tomorrow, I'll be prepared next time! MUAHAHAH!!!!! I updated the front pages of both Rug Care Central and Wagnervana today. In fact, I added a Guestbook page to Wagnervana, so now you can go over there and sign the guestbook with a comment complaining about how I don't update the site much anymore. Then call me a name or two.



Still making progress on the book - gonna write more as I leave here. Gonna try and hit the 15K mark tonight by the time I crash and burn. That should put me back on schedule. My problem now is focusing on one storyline - I want to write them all at once!



Well, I guess I'll buy Wifey a pair of shoes made out of bread for Christmas. The only reason I'm hesitating is... well... they cost a lot of dough...

Oh, don't complain.... I almost said "Crustmas", but I'm sure you would have beaten me senseless for that one...

I suppose I could wait for Yeaster....

[Dave runs and hides]



There. That's a silent travelogue film of London, circa 1927. Watch it, it's cool. And by the time you are finished, you will have forgotten the bad bread puns...

That reminds me, Wifey was watching one of the cable channels on Sunday night and saw an advertisement for a show called "World War 2 in HD"! Apparently it airs this coming up Sunday. I seriously hope I remember when Sunday rolls around, so I can watch it. You know how flaky I am... cool, I just googled it... it's a History Channel show! It will be awesome. See info HERE if you want...



There's Logan in his Halloween costume... OK, it isn't Logan, but I bet when he sees that pic, he'll wish it had been him! Admit it, that's the coolest Star Wars costume you've ever seen. Come on, admit it... I've almost earned back some of your lost respect... admit it...

OK, fine, don't admit it.

Just for that, I'm going to post another video from that tubby "Something Amazing" guy that blew the soap bubbles last month... here he is with receipt tape... remember, you forced me to post this...



No, I won't go back in and edit the clip out! I won't! You forced my hand, now you have to live with the consequences! Maybe next time you won't m--.... um... wait, what did you do again? Oh, nevermind! Sheesh! You're impossible...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have nothing left. That probably doesn't surprise you, considering all the nothing I've posted to this point. Until tomorrow, remember, Leo "the Fart" is going to pass gas one more time...

8 comments:

havah said...

I'll take Birthday, thanks.

I suck at Scrabble lately. :(

Love that husband seat. I just wish they hadn't said "by courtesy". Anyway...

Love the bread shoes! I'm going to do that...umm...not sure when, but I'm going to!

I'll check out London, later...but I'm sure it's cool. Was the tower and that there back then? Hmm...

Very cool costume! Wonder how it's done.

Wow. The "something amazing" kid must have less to do than I do. I hope he recycles.

Night. Happy writing!

havah said...

Rephrase horribly clumsy sentence: "Were the tower and certain other 'attractions' there in 1927?"
Whew!

logankstewart said...

Holy cornstarch, Batman, what an awesome Halloween costume. I want to know how that was done, because that was truly something AMAZING!

And that amazing video was just neat. Probably not worthy of an AMAZING!, but still better than "I've found something okay."

I love puns...

Paula Titus said...

Love the snow photo - wow, that is so beautiful! Snow is the only good thing about winter, btw.

The bread shoes are so cute! Even I could do that, looks like it would be fairly easy. Maybe I'll send you a pair for Crustmas. :)

Unknown said...

When I heard about that History channel show I thought of you. It sounds good. Don't you have DVR? It makes TV easier to watch for flakes like us.

Crystal said...

As an accountant, sometimes the floor below my desk has what seems like 6 rolls of calculator tape collected. Wasting calculator tape is a sin to accountants.

I like the bread shoes, and they look tasty...

Congrats on your novel. I still haven't started, but after today, I have the next 5 days off. Hey, maybe I'll even post to my blog...

Abbie said...

that bottom right corner picture of sourdough bread looks so amazing! i think i'm hungry :P
wow, 122 points!! dang...
Good luck with the writing dave!! Its gonna be great :)

Krista said...

Oh, lol, I want some of those bread shoes! Every time I get a little hungry I'd just take a bite :)