Sunday, November 29, 2009

Nice Work, Bone Daddy!



 Greetings, y'all. Another brief post tonight.

Meaning, another post I'm writing while wearing a pair of briefs on my head... well, you know how quirky I am...

Rainy day today in normally-sunny San Diego. I loved it. Rain = good. Rain me likey.

Woke up later than normal, prepped for rehearsal, went to rehearsal, left rehearsal, came home, saved the world from zombie hoards for a couple hours, chatted with Vye, and now I blog. After this, I will write - the final push toward 50K.

There, now you know everything about my day! You can rest at ease now. In fact, go ahead and take a quick nap, I'll wait...

Here's a picture Vye sent me a little while ago...



It is aptly titled "Atomic Gas"... I can only assume he had eaten a Bhut Jolokia pepper earlier in the day, and was now suffering stage 3 of the pain as it traveled through him. Poor Vye. If you want a good laugh, google "bhut jolokia" and watch some of the videos that pop up, of people eating one... you want to feel sorry for them, but really, they weren't forced to eat the thing... by the way, some of the video clips (understandably) have some bad language in them, so be warned, if you do watch them.

Oh, what the heck, here's one that's safe... watch the bhut jolokia kick this guy's butt...



I'm not sure why someone would willingly do that to himself. Eating should not be painful. For that matter, watching movies should not be painful... we have many such films in our family's DVD collection... I get intestinal cramps just thinking about them... OW!

I better change the subject...

Here's something Peter might enjoy (since he has an ongoing series on custom-built bookcases on his blog).


That's so cool. How easy to move would that bookcase be?



Not crazy about the color, but the concept is cool...



This bookshelf is guaranteed to annoy half the people that visit... especially those that tend to compulsively straighten crooked pictures on the wall...

See more cool bookcases HERE.

I had an article I wanted to post about dealing with a 55 stone Stingray that some crazy Brit caught, setting a record, but I think I'll just post the LINK TO IT here, and leave it at that. If you dig checking out enormous sea creatures, by all means, click the link. The stinger is 10 feet long! Dang...

OK, I'm going to go write some... have another key scene to write tonight.

Until tomorrow, remember, one more roll of the dice ought to do it...

5 comments:

Sodi said...

Buwahahahaha!

You're awesome Dave

Unknown said...

I think Dennis chili is hot. I'd literally melt if I ate one of those!

logankstewart said...

Wow, I just don't understand why someone would willingly eat that thing. Crazy.

Abbie said...

hey dave!
Loving the third bookshelf... even though I am one of those compulsive picture straighteners, haha! i'd be afraid to sit on the first one... might roll and tip over :O

Rebekah said...

Dang, that is a lot of words Dave. Keep it up. We can't wait to read it!

Vye: 0_0 *speechless*